A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 23, 1979
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1979 - GREEN LIGHT TAXI INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Marijuana Company Turning Entire Town Into Pot Tourism Destination
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
If the idea of a marijuana-friendly town gives you an anticipatory buzz, you may consider taking a trip to California, where one municipality is slated to become one big pot tourism destination.Recreational marijuana will be legal in California as of Jan. 1, and in an effort to take advantage of the impending green rush, American Green Inc. — a …
- Green-cab Ponzi scheme lawsuit gets green light
By Aaron Elstein - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A group of green-taxi investors who claim they were fleeced by a broker in a Ponzilike scheme can continue with their fraud and racketeering suit, a state judge ruled.The decision, handed down...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Uber Rival Grab's Fundraising Values It at $6 Billion
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Singapore-based ride-hailing firm GrabTaxi Holdings is raising $2.5 billion in Southeast Asia’s largest-ever round of startup fundraising as it seeks to battle Uber Technologies Inc. across the populous region.