Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GREEN LEAF MULTIMEDIA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Leaf Spot On Beans: How To Control Cercospora Leaf Spot In Beans
By Kristi Waterworth - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Do Coniferous Plants Change Color – Learn About Conifer Color Change
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Common Swiss Chard Insects – Controlling Pests On Swiss Chard Plants
By Amy Grant - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Trouble With Swiss Chard: Common Swiss Chard Diseases And Pests
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Marketing 'Green' To Fuchsia Verticals
Thursday May 19, 2016
Much as we wish everyone was committed to going green, we're just not there yet. Still, there are often ways to promote green products and services without labeling them as such outright - which stillhelps the world, while taking the pressure off decision-makers whose company values or mission may not align with the green movement directly. Here's how.