Intel has announced plans to expand its research and development (R&D) presence in India with a new “state-of-the-art” design hub in Bengaluru (Bangalore). India is already home to the chip giant’s largest R&D facility outside the U.S., and with a new $178 million investment the company said that it will open a “smart and green” […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREEN GIANT ENTERPRISE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Intel commits $178 million to build a ‘smart and green’ R&D facility in India
By Paul Sawers - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Switzerland's Carbon Capture Plant Is a Giant Waste of Money
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
As with many places in Europe, Switzerland decided to "go green" and opened a "carbon capture plant." And just as with the rest of Europe's green schemes, it's a loser.
- What Is Lithodora – Learn About The Care Of Lithodora In Gardens
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.