From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GREEN CUBE CAFE II, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- 'Man tax' adds 18 percent to bill at Australian cafe
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Bill Maher Calls His Use Of The N-Word A ‘Comedian’s Mistake’ While Addressing Ice Cube’s Criticism From ‘Real Time’
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Bill Maher addresses the fallout from his use of the n-word on 'Real Time' and where he disagrees with Ice Cube's criticism.
- Merge Cube augmented reality toy debuts at Walmart
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
?Merge is announcing that the Merge Cube is debuting exclusively this week in Walmart stores across the U.S. The Merge Cube is a holographic toy that allows users to physically hold and interact with 3D objects using augmented reality (AR) technology. The Merge Cube costs only $15, and it is compatible with iOS and Android devices. It […]