The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREEN CONTROLS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- Common Swiss Chard Insects – Controlling Pests On Swiss Chard Plants
By Amy Grant - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Marketing 'Green' To Fuchsia Verticals
Thursday May 19, 2016
Much as we wish everyone was committed to going green, we're just not there yet. Still, there are often ways to promote green products and services without labeling them as such outright - which stillhelps the world, while taking the pressure off decision-makers whose company values or mission may not align with the green movement directly. Here's how.
- Marketing Sideways: Sneaking The Green Into Your Marketing
Thursday Jun 16, 2016
Successful marketing is all about approach, but how do you market something while simultaneously downplaying what are typically its selling points? Very skillfully.
- Powdery Mildew Control – Tips On Treating Powdery Mildew On Avocados
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Use Your Green Words Wisely
Wednesday Sep 16, 2015
When it comes to selling green or energy-efficient products, we marketers tend to throw around a lot of jargon. But do consumers really speak our language? A recent research report from Shelton Groupshows that some green buzzwords are big consumer favorites, while others are total turnoffs.
- 2 Green Marketing Fails And Where They Went Wrong
Thursday Jul 21, 2016
Green products and initiatives are already a tough sell for many audiences, but marketers make it harder when they ignore or assume facts, or are simply unaware of certain dos and don'ts.