The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREEN CARE CENTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- What Is Lithodora – Learn About The Care Of Lithodora In Gardens
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
- Are There Hats?
Wednesday Nov 11, 2015
Shrieking hurricanes, raging forest fires from hell, and the steady parching of the world's biggest population centers. The horsemen of the climate change apocalypse are almost upon us and theiradvance guard is here. And there are still those who continue to deny the reality of the effect human actions have had on the environment.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- MidMichigan Health Receives $8 Million for Heart and Vascular Center
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The gift from the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation will support cardiovascular care and services on the health system's campus in Midland....
- Leaner, Greener Nonprofits Need To Be Authentic To Stand Out
Wednesday Mar 16, 2016
For nonprofits, persuading the masses to donate is a matter of survival. To fund their work continually, they must be able to reach the people who care most about what they're doing - and make surethose people can find them, too.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.