Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GREEK PEAK HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Has America Peaked?
Friday Jul 20, 2012
Columnist Mary Anastasia O'Grady on whether the U.S. economy has peaked.Photo: Getty Images
- Can Cottage Cheese Become The Next Greek Yogurt?
By Rina Raphael - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Big curds are seeing big profits as startups and big food conglomerates look to rebrand the unsexy dairy staple.
During his presidency, the late Gerald Ford reportedly asked the White House chef for the same meal each day—cottage cheese served with a dollop of ketchup.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Is New 'Twin Peaks' A Stinker? Showtime Won't Let Critics See It
Tuesday May 16, 2017
In a very conspicuous break with tradition, Showtime is keeping the lid on "Twin Peaks" by providing no advance screening opportunities for critics. Mystery surrounds this decision.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Florida's Tallest Natural Peak Isn't So High
Thursday Mar 9, 2017
The tallest natural point in Florida stands at 345 feet above sea level – making it the official lowest high-point of all 50 states. Photo: Jon Kamp/The Wall Street Journal