If you’re disinclined to waste your time, stop reading, now. My solutions for rescuing Major League Baseball from its serious, TV-money-driven self-afflictions are too radical — too impossible — to be given serious consideration. For example, the Commissioner, the Guardian of the Game, should be the genuine goods as opposed to being a well-paid, nodding...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 09, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - GREED, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The only way to save TV baseball from its greed-induced coma
By Phil Mushnick - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.