Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
585 5 AVE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10017
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREATEST GIFTS ON FIFTH CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- New York Today: New York Today: The Gift of a Backpack
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Thursday: A simpler back-to-school shopping list, a Louis Armstrong tribute, and the “One Film, One New York” project.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A $55 Million Gift, and a New Name, for the Mid-Manhattan Library
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
A gift from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation will help cover the cost of renovating the New York Public Library’s largest branch.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.