The report from the Boston Foundation and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce finds affordable housing is a top concern for millennials....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GREATER WYANDANCH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Boston-Area Millennials Face Affordable Housing Shortage, Study Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday May 30, 2017
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce survey shows support for sharing economy
By Tim Day, U.S. Chamber Technology Engagement Center - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
GUEST: Just 10 years ago, the idea of leaving your home for a long trip meant you were paying for something you wouldn’t use. Your car would sit in the garage, your apartment or house would sit empty, and you’d still be responsible for utilities. On the off chance you had a friend or relative in […]
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.