In a corner of Marrakech’s medina, Bernard-Henri Lévy has restored and expanded the Palais de la Zahia—a place to retreat to with his wife, Arielle Dombasle, while communing with the riad’s storied past
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 13, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 16, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - GREAT WALL OF MEDINA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- An Exclusive Tour of a French Iconoclast's Moroccan Retreat
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- New Slider Propels Adonis Medina - Phillies Prospect Report
By Matt Gelb - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Adonis Medina Survives Scare, Builds On Strong Season
By Josh Norris - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Adonis Medina has a new tool: strikeouts. How'd he add that weapon?
The post Adonis Medina Survives Scare, Builds On Strong Season appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.