A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
FERNANDO A. MEDINA
1023 LAFAYETTE AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11221
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREAT NORTH AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Equality as a Social Construct
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The closer we get to equality, the more miserable we all are.
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
- North Korea Releases Detained U.S. Student
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
North Korea released an American college student arrested during a visit last year and serving a 15-year prison term in North Korea, U.S. officials said.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.
- Is North Carolina the Future of American Politics?
By JASON ZENGERLE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The state is narrowly split between Democratic and Republican Parties that agree on virtually nothing. Are its scorched-earth politics what the rest of us have to look forward to?