The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GREAT FIRE PENTECOASTAL INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Russia Fires Cruise Missiles at Islamic State Weapons in Syria
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Russian armed forces launched a cruise-missile attack on Islamic State targets in Syria’s Hama province, the defense ministry said.
- London Fire’s Death Toll Expected to Soar; Some Victims Might Never Be Identified
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The official figure stands at 17, but that is certain to rise, with dozens of residents still missing.
- U.K. Government Takes Control of London Fire Response Amid Criticism
By SEWELL CHAN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Local officials were sidelined after their response to the fire at Grenfell Tower was criticized as slow and disorganized.
- Uber’s board is meeting to discuss CEO Kalanick temporarily stepping down
By Joe Mullin - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Reports say internal investigation found bullying, and sexual and racial bias.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick says he’ll take a leave of absence
By Joe Mullin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
CEO will take a break after family tragedy and an internal investigation.
- U.K. Didn’t Ban Cladding Used on Grenfell Tower, Experts Say
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Two ministers said that the materials believed to have spread the fire up the 24-story block had already been banned. The fire’s death toll has risen to 79.
- IKEA Investigating Reports Of Shiny Serving Bowls That Can Set Food On Fire
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
These days, most products involved in sudden fires involve malfunctioning batteries, or poorly built fuel lines. But then there’s the IKEA bowl — and the flaming fruit contained therein — that serve as a reminder that you sometimes only really need the sun and the right shiny surface to start a fire.A Swedish man told Aftonbladet (via The Local…