Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREAT CONTRACTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Not Your Mother’s Jersey Shore
By JILL P. CAPUZZO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Five years after Hurricane Sandy destroyed communities along the shore, some towns have used the rebuilding process as a time to reinvent themselves.
- California Today: California Today: A Championship to Unite the Bay Area
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: The Warriors bring home the trophy, more trouble for Uber, and sketches from BART.
- Reviews Are Great For Ratings -- But What About Improving CX?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Customer experience is now at the centre of marketing, yet brands only see ratings as the value of reviews, not an improvement list for CX.
- Packers great punched daughter over doing dishes: police
By Post Wire Report - Monday Jun 26, 2017
GREEN BAY, Wis. — Former Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green is jailed in Brown County, Wisconsin, on suspicion of child abuse. Online records show Green was booked into the jail Monday on a possible charge of child abuse-intentionally causing harm for an incident that occurred Sunday. Green was expected in court Monday afternoon....
- Pirate Bay may finally be sunk after EU copyright ruling
By Kelly Fiveash - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Can be found liable for infringement, even if it doesn't host any content itself.
- Bay Area Buyers Migrate Northeast to Sacramento
Thursday May 25, 2017
Sacramento’s real estate market is shaping up to be one of the hottest in America. Home prices remain affordable by comparison to the Bay Area, with the median home price at $228 per square foot. Photo: Max Whittaker for The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.