A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAYTON MORTGAGE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The bank denies allegations in lawsuits that it changed the loan terms of customers in bankruptcy without their knowledge, putting them at risk of default.
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Cordray Mum on Future Rulemaking, Defends Rules on Mortgage Lending
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray defends his agency's rules on mortgage lending but declines to say whether a Trump administration freeze on new regulations will apply to the CFPB.