NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GRAVY MEDIA INNOVATION LABS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Woman burned by KFC gravy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Financial innovation labs: Bank transformers or shiny objects?
By Shari Van Cleave, Wells Fargo - Monday Aug 21, 2017
SPONSORED: Presented by Wells Fargo As the manager of Wells Fargo’s digital innovation lab, I’m privy to a debate that surfaces around the value of labs at large corporations. Do innovation labs really make a difference? A few years ago there was plenty of fanfare around the opening of these shiny spaces at large financial institutions. […]
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”