NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GRASSI TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANTS, LLC
2013 - GRASSI TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Catalant Scoops Up $41M to Boost Business Consulting Marketplace
By Jeff Engel - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It’s officially summer in Boston—the mercury is rising, and the venture capital is flowing. The latest local startup to cash in is Catalant Technologies, which on Tuesday morning announced it received a $41 million investment. Catalant joins CloudHealth Technologies, which announced a $46 million Series D funding round on Tuesday. And last week, Rubius Therapeutics […]
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Identifying Mobile Shoppers A Top Priority For 70% Of Retailers
Friday May 19, 2017
Retailers are increasingly looking to personalize shopping experiences by tapping into mobile technology to help them identify their customers -- a top priority for 70% of retailers, according to anew study by BRP Consulting.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Crimson Hexagon Partners With Turkey's Adba International
Tuesday Feb 25, 2014
Boston's Crimson Hexagon, a maker of social media analytics software, announced Tuesday that it has entered into a partnership with Adba International, a digital marketing and social media consultingfirm based in Istanbul, Turkey. Under the agreement, Adba will act as a reseller of Crimson Hexagon's ForSight platform, and will use the technology to assist its clients in analyzing social mediadata.
- Discovering Cross-Platform Measurement: Q&A With Verto's Verkasalo
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Hannu Verkasalo, CEO of Verto Analytics, started out as an entrepreneur straight out of school. "I built a few consulting companies using my skills in data analytics, and helped big telcos in Europeto better measure and understand their consumers," he explained. Then he moved into building technology products.