NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GRASS WERKS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Zone 6 Ornamental Grass – Growing Ornamental Grasses In Zone 6 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- U.S. Open Grass Is an Obstacle and a Potential Health Hazard
By KAREN CROUSE - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Erin Hills’s thick fescue presents a challenge to players, but is also a hospitable spot for ticks, prompting concern about Lyme disease.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Hillary Clinton Starts Onward Together, a New Political Group
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Tuesday May 16, 2017
The nonprofit will look to support grass-roots organizations that are part of a progressive movement against President Trump’s policies.
- Roger Federer Falters in Prep for Wimbledon
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Roger Federer lost his opening match at a grass court tournament in Stuttgart, Germany, to Tommy Haas. Federer skipped the clay court season to get healthy and prepare for Wimbledon.