The June grants will support health, education, social services, arts and culture, and environmental organizations in New York City....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRANT SBC CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Community Trust Awards $12.3 Million in June Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- New York Women's Foundation Announces $2.4 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Grants were awarded to nonprofits working in the areas of economic security, anti-violence and safety, health, sexual rights, and reproductive justice....
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The New York Women’s Foundation Announces $2.4M in Grants to Address Needs of Women and Families in NYC
By Staff Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The New York Women’s Foundation announced a total of $2.4 million in grants awarded to 37 organizations working to promote economic security and justice for women and families throughout New York City. Building on the foundation’s history of success, these investments show strategic growth and continue to strengthen their position as the premier women’s fund […]
The post The New York Women’s Foundation Announces $2.4M in Grants to Address Needs of Women and Families in NYC appeared first on NonProfit PRO.