RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRANITE REALTY ADVISORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mylan’s board heads to chopping block after advisors bless shareholder revolt
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ahead of vote, advisors side with shareholder group who says greed went too far.
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- Robocall Scammer Faces $120M Fine For Impersonating TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A Florida man accused of blasting out 100 million illegal robocalls where he falsely claimed to represent companies like TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia, or Hilton may finally have to pay for annoying the ever-living heck out of people. The Federal Communications Commission has proposed slapping a $120 million penalty on this obnoxious operation.According to the citation [PDF] released …
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Prospect Hot Sheet
By Josh Norris - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.