A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND STREET 225 LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Now Is The Time To Plan For Retirement
Tuesday Jun 5, 2012
Some women may avoid planning for retirement or handling the family's investments but now is the time to get engaged, says Susan Hirshman, president of SHE Ltd.
- Shipping Firm Frontline to Abandon Pursuit of Gener8
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Frontline Ltd., the tanker firm owned by Norwegian billionaire John Fredriksen, has abandoned plans to acquire U.S.-listed rival Gener8 Maritime Inc., a person familiar with the matter said.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
Monday Jan 23, 2012
BlackBerry-maker Research in Motion Ltd. said late Sunday its two co-chief executives and co-chairmen stepped down, and the board promoted one of RIM's chief operating officers, Thorsten Heins, to take the top job. In this video, Mr. Heins shares his message to employees.