The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAND SICHUAN 75 ST, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
- New York Today: New York Today: Meeting a Gay Pride Grand Marshal
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Monday: L.G.B.T. life in China, another bicycle fatality, and big news in city bathrooms.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Woman severely burned in acid attack on 21st birthday
By The Sun - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A young woman has told of a terrifying acid attack on her 21st birthday that left her hospitalized and her cousin in a coma. Resham Khan said she was in a car traveling through Beckton, East London, on June 21 when the horrific incident occurred. Resham
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal