The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND PLUMBING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- How Anbang Could Clog China's Financial Plumbing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Financial stress at Anbang, a key lender to other Chinese financial institutions, could quickly ripple through China’s banking system.
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
- Islam Is a Grand Hallucination
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every version of the belief called "Islam" ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A Million Little Manila Envelopes: Truth, 'Compromat,' Fake News
Saturday Jan 14, 2017
President-Elect Trump's first formal press conference in months was a circus. In his defense, senior advisor Kellyanne Conway announced during an interview that we shouldn't listen to his words, butrather, look at "what's in his heart." There were no MRIs available, but this particular conference was loaded with both visual and verbal cues, some of them unintended, that we can plumb.
- Mass. man convicted in 2015 death of 2-year-old 'Baby Doe'
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
A Boston jury convicted Michael McCarthy on Monday in the 2015 death of 2-year-old Bella Bond, also known as "Baby Doe."
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal