RIFLE, Colo. – Authorities say a 17-year-old boy fell to his death from a cliff in western Colorado. The Garfield County Sheriff’s Office says the Rifle teen, whose name has not been released, was with his girlfriend on the edge of a cliff on the Flat Tops north of New Castle when he fell Sunday....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GRAND MAUJER DEVELOPMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Teen hiking with girlfriend dies after falling off cliff
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Cliff Bleszinski is so glad he un-retired to create LawBreakers
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cliff Bleszinski retired from Epic Games in 2012, after two decades making Unreal and Gears of War video games. Two years later, he started Boss Key Productions, and in 2015, he revealed LawBreakers, a first-person shooter set in a sci-fi universe. It’s a game where you can float through the air in areas where the […]
- How to Keep the Fed From Following Its Models off a Cliff
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
For one thing, governors should have varied life experiences to broaden the perspectives in the room.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Trickle Down Funding from Aid Agencies an Ugly Problem
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Are large aid organizations properly leveraging local partnerships and empowering the communities where they work? Not enough, advocates say; the so-called “Grand Bargain” remains unfulfilled and local groups still receive only a small fraction of the money dedicated to relief and rebuilding.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.