The proposed wall, not yet funded, would slice through private property, including refuges for butterflies and wildlife.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND MARQUIS PROPERTIES LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- In South Texas, Threat of Border Wall Unites Naturalists and Politicians
By MICHAEL HARDY - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- After Wanda Deal, Chinese Property Developer Faces Debt Risk
By SUI-LEE WEE - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Sunac China Holdings has emerged as one of the country’s most prominent white knights, but its debt load has more than doubled.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.