Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND ISLAND MUSIC BOOSTERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
- It's Not You, It's Millennials: Rhode Island Dumps Hot Wieners for Craft Beer
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Looking for something that could represent Rhode Island and draw millennials to a huge 17-day fair, state officials ousted hot wieners, a cherished local delicacy, for a lineup of craft beer for the state’s building at the Big E.
- Islam Is a Grand Hallucination
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every version of the belief called "Islam" ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Home Buyers Flock to Shelter Island
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A five-minute ferry ride from the Hamptons, the 8,000-acre island offers a rich history, scant traffic and gentler prices.
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....