NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND HOMES CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- The Top 5 Ads Of (Last) Week: Cannes Lions Grand Prix Edition
By Jeff Beer - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A banking sci-fi film, Burger King hacks the Home, Whirlpool goes to school, Adidas isn’t finished, and Channel 4 gets superhuman.
As expected and widely predicted, State Street Global Advisors’ “Fearless Girl” has been a Grand Prix juggernaut at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity. By the final tally, it had a hat-trick-plus-one, with top prize in the Glass, PR, Non-Traditional Outdoor, and Titanium categories.
- Patricia Knatchbull, a Grande Dame of Britain’s Elite, Dies at 93
By ALAN COWELL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Her life embraced a fabled childhood and personal tragedy after her father and a son were killed by the Irish Republican Army in a bomb attack at sea.
- New York Today: New York Today: Meeting a Gay Pride Grand Marshal
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Monday: L.G.B.T. life in China, another bicycle fatality, and big news in city bathrooms.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Burger King Stunt Ad Wins Direct Grand Prix
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The ad wasn't even that direct, as the jury president acknowledged on stage at Cannes!