Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND CAPITAL GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Grand Ventures’ First Investment is in Big Data Startup Astronomer
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Grand Ventures, the West Michigan venture capital firm investing in early-stage tech startups, has closed its first deal. The firm contributed an undisclosed amount to Cincinnati-based big data startup Astronomer’s $3.5 million seed round. The funding was led by San Francisco’s Wireframe Ventures and Ohio’s CincyTech; other investors include Frontline Ventures, Drummond Road Capital, CoreNetwork […]
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.