A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAND BUFFET GARDEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Pizzeria closes after videos show former manager dancing on buffet bar
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway to buy grid giant for $18B
By Reuters - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a unit of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, said on Friday it would acquire Oncor Electric Delivery in a deal that puts Oncor’s equity value at about $11.25 billion. Berkshire Hathaway Energy said it agreed to buy reorganized Energy Future Holdings Corp., Dallas-based Oncor’s bankrupt parent, for $9 billion in cash. Including debt,...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.