A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND AVENUE PET SHOP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Now at Saks: Salt Rooms, a Bootcamp and a Peek at Retail’s Future
By DAVID GELLES - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As department stores try to lure back their customers, Saks Fifth Avenue has unveiled an assortment of wellness offerings at its flagship store in Manhattan.
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.