A 34-year-old Army sergeant was indicted in Hawaii on Friday and faces four counts of attempting to provide material support to ISIS.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GRAND ARMY UNION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Federal Grand Jury Indicts Army Sergeant of Supporting ISIS
By Phil McCausland - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- No Escape From Mosul, and Unlikely Chance of Surrender
By MICHAEL R. GORDON - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Our correspondent went with the Iraq counterterrorism force to the old city of Mosul, where Islamic State fighters are hemmed in and civilians are trapped.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Patricia Knatchbull, a Grande Dame of Britain’s Elite, Dies at 93
By ALAN COWELL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Her life embraced a fabled childhood and personal tragedy after her father and a son were killed by the Irish Republican Army in a bomb attack at sea.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.