Sony Interactive Entertainment hasn’t released a Gran Turismo on the PlayStation 4 since the system launched in 2013. Instead, developer Polyphony Digital is still working to bring Gran Turismo Sport to the company’s latest home console. We got our hands on the racer at the influential Electronic Entertainment Expo tradeshow in Los Angeles last week, and it looks […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAN ASSOCIATES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Gran Turismo creator expected a ‘more incredible’ PSVR
By Jeff Grubb - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Sony lets Ars loose on PlayStation’s E3 games and developers
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
We talk to Gran Turismo’s creator about HDR TVs, his favorite virtual car, and more.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.