Gracious Home has a new lease on life. The twice-bankrupt home goods retailer has emerged from its latest trip through Chapter 11 with plans to become the Warby Parker of bed linens and lighting — that is, to use its brick and mortar locations solely for showrooming its products. The once hot chain financed its...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRACIOUS HOME SOCIAL ADULT DAY CARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New owner takes Gracious Home out of bankruptcy
By Lisa Fickenscher - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.