The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRACIE'S CORNER COFFEE SHOP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
- Two New Starbucks Products Prove They’re Eager To Stay Ahead Of Artisan Coffee Shops
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Starbucks is upping their game with nitro coffee and whiskey barrels, setting the bar high for coffee shops nationwide.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- California Today: California Today: Coffee Shop Tales
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Monday: Protests against gentrification in Los Angeles, an aspiring paramedic is tested and Californians march against violence in Virginia.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.