A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRACE WELLNESS MANAGEMENT, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Bieber’s manager asks fans to respect his ‘soul and well being’
By Francesca Bacardi - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Bieber abruptly canceled the remainder of his world tour Monday.
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.