A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - GRACE EXHIBITION SPACE FOR INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE ART, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Art Review: How a Love of French Art Helped Shape the American Republic
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Early Americans subscribed to liberté and égalité — but they collected the paintings of the class that went to the guillotine.
- art review: Documenta Kassel: Using Art as Their Witness
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A range of projects in Documenta 14 show that art can potentially change history, not just reflect it — and we have serious things to think about.
- 2017 McKnight Fellows in Visual and Performing Arts Announced
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Designed to recognize outstanding mid-career Minnesota-based artists in the visual arts, composition, theater, and dance, the fellowships include a $25,000 stipend....
- New Ground Zero Performing-Arts Center Designs Revealed
Saturday Sep 10, 2016
New plans were revealed for the performing-arts center planned for Ground Zero, nearly 15 years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Photo: Luxigon
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017