The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRACE DIRECT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Nike to Sell Some Items Directly to Amazon
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Nike has agreed to sell some of its products directly to Amazon.com Inc., a person familiar with the matter said, a concession by the sneaker giant that it can no longer afford to ignore the online retailing behemoth.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.