GoJek is beating its international rivals in the race for users at home in Indonesia, according to Nadiem Makarim, co-founder of the fast-growing motorcycle-hailing startup.
grab and go chicken inc
astoria, new york, 11103
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAB AND GO CHICKEN INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Founder of Indonesia's Go-Jek: We're Beating Uber, Grab
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Grab is assisting police following the alleged rape of a passenger in Malaysia
By Jon Russell - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Uber’s business is going through a period of turmoil in the U.S. right now, but Grab — its main rival in Southeast Asia — is under pressure itself after a driver in Malaysia was arrested on suspicion of raping a passenger he drove home via the ride-hailing service. Media in Malaysia, the country were Grab originated, report that police have reprimanded a 30-year-old man for… Read More
- Louisiana Defused This Affordable Housing Dispute Before It Could Go Nuclear
By Spencer Wells - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
When does a state need to preempt local government action, and when is it a power grab disenfranchising local citizens?
- Chinese Deal Maker Held in Corruption Probe
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Anbang Insurance Chairman Wu Xiaohui, whose company owns New York’s Waldorf Astoria hotel, was detained by a special Chinese investigative unit looking at economic crimes.