Silicon Valley is on a corporate-campus construction spree, which - despite the splashy headlines - has had adverse effects on the population of the San Francisco Bay Area.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
114 ELMWOOD STREET
VALLEY STREAM, NEW YORK, 11581
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GPO SYSTEMS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Silicon Valley's corporate-campus building boom is a cautionary tale
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Tech Firms Visit White House, Pitch Government Innovation
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
When Silicon Valley executives arrived at the White House Monday to talk about modernizing federal computer systems, there was plenty of common interest at stake.
- China’s Tencent Shoots for the Moon in the U.S.
Sunday Jun 4, 2017
Tencent, owner of China’s largest social-media app, has become one of Silicon Valley’s top corporate investors—charging into fields from electric cars to asteroid mining. Photo: World View Enterprises
- Business Apps Are Becoming Disposable
By InformationWeek - Thursday Feb 27, 2014
The ease with which software applications can be created and connected to corporate systems has changed the nature of business software development.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- How Can You Miss Us if We Won't Go Away? Paczkowski and Swisher Highlights From AllThingsD.
By Kara Swisher - Monday Dec 30, 2013
And so it goes in Silicon Valley.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.