A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GPO CENTRAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- European Central Bank Orders Two Italian Lenders Closed
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Troubled Italian lenders Veneto Banca and Banca Popolare di Vicenza will be wound down after the European Central Bank decided Friday they are likely to fail.
- Former Fed Governor Says Central Bank's Independence Is Limited
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A former Federal Reserve governor and possible candidate for future top positions at the central bank said the Fed isn’t as independent or permanent as many think.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.