Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
3643 FENTON AVENUE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10469
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOURMET SOIREE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- A Summer Soiree in Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld's Garden
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Brooke Shields was among the guests at the East Hampton benefit, where the fashion code was: Leave the killer heels and body-con dresses back in the city
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- 1910 Craftsman on an extra-large lot in Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto asks $1.475 million
By Emily Landes - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Located only blocks away from Chez Panisse, the Cheese Board Collective and the rest of the attractions in Berkeley’s “Gourmet Ghetto,” 1333 Grant Street would be an intriguing home based on location alone. But throw in the fact that the house is a completely adorable 1910 Craftsman with a brick and wood-shingled exterior, a covered