Located only blocks away from Chez Panisse, the Cheese Board Collective and the rest of the attractions in Berkeley’s “Gourmet Ghetto,” 1333 Grant Street would be an intriguing home based on location alone. But throw in the fact that the house is a completely adorable 1910 Craftsman with a brick and wood-shingled exterior, a covered
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOURMET CARGO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 1910 Craftsman on an extra-large lot in Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto asks $1.475 million
By Emily Landes - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Let's All Ditch Our Cars and Start Riding Cargo Bikes
By Michael Calore - Thursday May 25, 2017
A human-powered cargo rig like Yuba's Supermarche shows how to make urban cycling work at scale.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
- Maritime Mystery: Why a U.S. Destroyer Failed to Dodge a Cargo Ship
By SCOTT SHANE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Lookouts and radar operators on the destroyer Fitzgerald should have spotted the freighter it collided with, and the captain should have been wakened.