The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Feb 11, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 26, 1928
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - GOULD-NATIONAL BATTERIES
1982 - GOULD INC.
1950 - GOULD-NATIONAL BATTERIES, INC.
1928 - NATIONAL BATTERY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Found sword belonged to commander of all-black Civil War regiment
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The sword that belonged to the commanding officer of the first all-black regiment raised in the North during the Civil War has been recovered after being lost for more than 150 years. The British-made sword carried into battle by Col. Robert Gould Shaw was stolen after he was killed during the 54th Massachusetts Voluntary Infantry’s...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.