TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOT STUFF, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.