In Meghan Kennedy’s kitchen-table drama at the Roundabout, an immigrant Italian family in 1960 seems ready to explode. Then it does.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GORDON FAMILY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sisters Plot Their Escapes From ‘Napoli, Brooklyn’
By JESSE GREEN - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Trump Foundations Shifted Funds to Trump Business Organization
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Tax filings show the Donald J. Trump and Eric Trump foundations have shifted hundreds of thousands in charitable donations to the Trump Organization....
- The Wisconsin Example: A Thin Line between Charitable Purposes and Politics
By Carole Levine - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A single nonprofit foundation appears to have an outsized influence on Wisconsin politics and policy, raising questions about what charitable purpose is and is not.
- Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits?
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“We all do!” would be the answer, if you’re following tax proposals currently under consideration in the Michigan state legislature.
The post Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.