Buying a mountain of bananas at the local grocery store, Hester Mundis couldn’t help rolling her eyes when the assistant jokingly asked if she had a monkey at home. “I replied: ‘He’s not a monkey, he’s a chimp!’” says the 78-year-old writer, of Kingston, NY, who used to live on the Upper West Side with...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
243 FAIR STREET SUITE 3
KINGSTON, NEW YORK, 12401
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOOSE NATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This chimp lived in a two-bedroom UWS apartment
By Jane Ridley - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Latest Class of Digital Health Startups Debuts at TMCx Accelerator
By Angela Shah - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Houston—Around 600 entrepreneurs, investors, and others from Houston’s venture and healthcare communities turned out for the TMCx accelerator’s digital health demo day Thursday—many for the first time. Sunil Sharma, CEO of biomedical equipment seller Sunbelt Medical in Houston, was one of those. He said he’s been interested in making healthcare more efficient and cost-effective since […]
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Down Day for Canada Goose
Monday Mar 20, 2017
The trendy coat maker's shares fell after Barron's called them overstuffed. Ben Levisohn and Jack Hough discuss. Plus, Apple's swelling service revenue and Disney's box-office beauty.