Do you bother to ask for a receipt when you donate your old stuff to Goodwill? If not, you might start after reading what happened to a couple after they donated some clothes. Workers at the store told the Times-Recorder of Zanesville, OH, that they sometimes encounter money while processing donations. They might find, at most, a $50 or …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOODWILL OT SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Goodwill Returns $97,000 To Couple Who Accidentally Donated It
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Cannabis delivery startup Eaze confirms theft of some user data from service provider
By Jason Rowley - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
An anonymous source tipped off Crunchbase News that Eaze, the Series B-stage cannabis delivery startup with over $24 million in venture funding, has experienced a security incident.Some of its user data may have been stolen by a former employee of Don Davidson, MD, a medical service provider that provides patient consultations and medical cannabis recommendations (the equivalent of a… Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Finders Keepers? An Ohio Goodwill Returns $97,000 Mistakenly Donated With Clothes
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A surprising number of people carry vast sums in cash, lose it — and then get it returned by Good Samaritans.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.