Vero announced its first round of funding on Monday, raising $4 million from Australian venture capital firm Square Peg Capital to expand its data and email marketing business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GOODTIME GETAWAYS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vero Raises $4M, Australia Hotbed For Email
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Getaway: How Much Are Frequent Flier Miles Really Worth?
By DAVE SEMINARA - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In the increasingly byzantine world of frequent flier mileage reward programs, the term “mile” has little or no connection to physical distance.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.
- Targeting Summer Travelers Through Social Media
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Summer vacation spending in America was projected to reach $89.9 billion in 2016, with 65% of Americans reporting that taking a vacation is important to them. In fact, the average American will planat least three weekend getaways between Memorial Day and Labor Day.