Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GOOD WOODEN GOODS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington
- U.S. Beef Is on Table Ahead of China Talks
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ahead of a high-level U.S.-China security meeting in Washington, Beijing is doing its utmost to show why close trade links with China are a good thing for America, and starting with Iowa beef.
- Goosegrass Herb Information: How To Goosegrass Herb Plants
By Mary H. Dyer - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Personal Health: Having Friends Is Good for You
By JANE E. BRODY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Social interaction is a critically important contributor to good health and longevity.
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 finally (!) exists, looks amazing
By Sam Machkovech - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft's E3 presser also has toys-to-life game, Nintendo collaboration, more.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More