The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOOD SHOT EDITORIAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Sarah Palin Sues New York Times, Claiming Editorial Defamed Her
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ms. Palin contends that The Times “violated the law and its own policies” when it linked her in an editorial to a mass shooting in January 2011.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Rangers’ top pick states case for immediate shot — on and off ice
By Brett Cyrgalis - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Rangers need centers, and they just happened to draft one with the No. 7 overall pick in the NHL draft last week. Whether that need will be immediately filled by the new addition, Lias Andersson, is still to be seen. But Andersson already has begun making a good impression, and he said his sights...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Sarah Palin Is Suing The New York Times
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Sarah Palin is suing for defamation over an editorial about gun violence that was published after the Congressional baseball field shooting.